Wednesday, October 14, 2009

DIY Realistic werewolf costume

realistic werewolf costume: "Create your own werewolf costume! Moving jaw, padded body, lots of fur! I'd like to express how excited Iam to see this posted around the internet. This is my second full crazy costume, the first being an armored demon. I do costuming as a hobby but Iam a full time artist. Had I known so many people would be looking at this, i would have documented the steps a little better. If you have any questions, feel free to ask via commenting on this site and I'll try to answer them as best i can. Thank you for checking out my Instructable. I hope it inspires you to make a big mean creature of your own! Have a great Halloween! ADD ON EDIT: Hey guys! I have gotten a lot of messages asking questions. I am so glad people are excited to try this costume out! I try to get to all of the questions but i am a pretty busy person. If i don't get to you, iam very sorry. I tried to answer as much as i could when this was first published...if you have a question it may have been covered in the comments section so please read that first. Messaging me over and over will NOT get your question answered!"